The Nader fuses are miniature circuit breakers which are used in low-voltage terminal distribution for industry, civil building, energy, telecommunication and construction. They provide protection from short circuit and overload, to control, to disconnect and protection of DC systems.
- Full protection functions: Have protective device for short circuit and overload.
- Connection is safety and reliable: Use “Frame” connection structure.
- Easily function expansion: many accessory, such as: residual current operated release, auxiliary contact, alarm contact and bus-bar can match this product.
- Modularized and series match.
- Easily mounting: TH35 standard mounting rail
What Our Clients Say
“Breiz makes our job easier and we can rely on them. We have become used to taking up their advice and like their solutions”
“We like it that Breiz sees solutions to problems before the problems arise. They are a fixture in our planning strategy.”
“We call upon Breiz all the time; they understand us and make our life simple. Their input into designed solutions has been invaluable, their installation work has been on time and on budget and their handling service saves us time and effort.”